Sunday, February 20, 2011

Write Dinner Invitation For Guests To Pay

configuration hairstyle [thread + Guest Post]

Hallöööchen = D

After last Saturday I was at the hairdresser, and my hair sample configuration can have stuck, I would like to show you this once.
From the outset, I would say though, that many of you hang out the back of the strands can not be dropped. The hairdresser said it would look upbeat and not as strict in itself ... I like it and I will not say that I was on the day of confirmation would not have so .=)


Now it is indeed not so sooooo long until May, and I want to ask you how you find them, and you think it would if I look good in front, where the pony is shared by the side of a jewelry began?
may dwell Or do I leave it better wen Sun weave pearls in my hair?
Now, of course, the question remains, WHAT I gaaaarkeine than ever tightening ... but honestly I've never Idea, I would also go in the stroller for confirmation, because normally I am not the fine clothes Mach girls.
Since then, however, not so really great looks to be a jogger made between the other pretty girls, I can probably go through it myself. I mean, they say that not in vain, "Who wants to be beautiful must suffer"
I felt like a dress that has wide straps, dark blue and a bit to go on the knee .. but so what must have once been found ... Do you know where you can buy that? And anyway ... How do I put make-up me on this occasion? More subtle or obvious ... .... I shudder even ...

Oh no, questions over questions, so again summarized

-How do you find the hairstyle?
beads or hair jewelry?
-Where can I buy such a dress?
-What a make-up fit for confirmation?

your still enchanted by the spring Janina: -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment