Saturday, February 12, 2011

Anyone Have A Brent Everett Account

Many questions juice

As you know, I test the Hitchkock premium fruit juices, the taste in itself very good, nice and fruity with a pleasant acidity to me personally but a bit too thick, so basically I dilute with water.



have the previous tests performed on me and the center star to some questions unanswered. Therefore, I am sometimes made a little smart.

After the fruit juice as a regulation may only be called such a beverage that is 100% from the fruit juice and pulp of the fruit.

fruit means that no sugar is added. The juice is made only from fruit. Nectar means that sugar is added. It must be a minimum percentage of fruit juice / concentrate can be achieved: for example: apricot must have a minimum of 40% have apricot. In a fruit juice drink is the minimum content of fruit juice / concentrate less than a nectar. When flavors are added, the declaration must also be fruit juice drink.

The mango juice, which I'm testing, but is the main component of water and the third is already sugar, the juice content is declared by 27 percent. So those are no pure fruit juices or? the questions I've now also raised in the project, let's see if an answer comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment