Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Get Guitar Calluses Fast

[FOTD] 02/11/2011

Hello my friends, I would like to introduce you to my
today Face Of The Day:) I'm in school today and dannn after this short break now at work. The whole look and above all ~ ~ the AMU should not be too conspicuous.
had I of course in AMU directly ~ try out my new MAC eye shadows she could not leave untouched: D


FACE:
Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21
● Catrice Mineral Compact Powder in 120 Pastel Beige
● Rouge Bunny Rouge, the love of roses''innocent Rouge, shade 034 gracilis

EYES:
● Manhattan Eyeshadowbase
● Alverde eyebrow pencil Blonde
● MAC Eyeshadows Vex and Nocturnelle
● MAC Fluidline Geleyeliner in Black Track
● Essence Glittereyeliner
● Artdeco Lash Sensation Mascara
● Artdeco All In One Mascara

LIPS:
● NYX Round Lipstick in color Summer Love


a shame that the Vex in the pictures not that good comes out. In fact, he oscillates slightly pink on me. :)
How do you like the look? : D

dearest greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment