Monday, February 21, 2011

Poem For Beach Honeymoon Basket

Whole Earth, the Second



I got me a delicious win a set of cereal bowls and two muesli Whole Earth . About Whole Earth and the products in organic quality I've reported here on the blog already. Especially recommended is the amaranth cereal, a granola fluffy, not too sweet, too rich or too heavy, but just right for the day. And now that we have two more this super great cereal bowls from Ritzenhoff and Breker to have received, is a balanced breakfast no more obstacles.

I like the taste of cereal with fruit just breakfast delicious:

ingredients: oats * mixed fruit * 20% (in varying proportions: raisins *, sultanas *, apples *), amaranth * popped 12%, amaranth flour * 9% , honey *, hazelnuts *, almonds *, Palm oil *, sunflower oil *.* from certified organic cultivation,

My thanks to Whole Earth

0 comments:

Post a Comment