Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Catchy Slogans To Keep Healthy

Polish of the Day: Reptiles-Green

huhu,

this paint I wore today:

artificial light: the ground-effect is here at all not over oO
daylight: here you can see the satin finish

> p2 Your wild side matte nail polish - 010 Vibrant green

It covers in two layers and is slightly dull (which I very strange think, because it is also fine gold shimmer in the paint). He does not dry as quickly as we first thought, only the surface will dry quickly, but by drying lasted for normal length.
The color I like it, a little gold-term than I would have liked, but still chic:) like
The satin effect me quite well that the paint does something more restrained and therefore suitable for everyday life (the first matte varnish, which I suits:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment