Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Get Your Poerty Famous

[Haul] ... again

Hello!

I was just in my Rossmann a few items of daily life get to (which you certainly do not want to see) and am of course not come out without something to take to make up stuff with.

Because I have laughed at the Blushes of Manhattan have often, I have not now time to take one. I chose the color Fresh Peach .
Then another lipstick Velvet Rose from the Glööckler LE of Rival de Loop . The one in the last few days really very popular on some blogs, so I grabbed him ungeswatcht in my basket. We used to add some of the lipsticks, elsewhere, people really seem to have problems getting it yet. The color seems a very good, as he embarks on the lips, I have to test it.

For Swatch Images the light was no longer good enough, or no longer available.

Do you have the lipstick and how do you like him?

Love, Coladewe

0 comments:

Post a Comment