Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is Strep Throat Bad If You Get It More Than Once

unfriendly [thread + Guest Post]

Hallööchen =)

I am the other day what really annoying happens that I wish to tell you ...

And while I'm , after school hours we had gone briefly to Edeka and wanted my world-favorite frozen pizza (Wagner Big Pizza "Hawaii", you'll have to necessarily trying times, now)), and then made a stop at the depth where I chill cabinet approved a delicious cheese with blueberries. A pack Nagelackentferner , a magazine iced tea and a can later I was then at the box office and only open to the 30 customers ahead of me ... Yes, okay, there were only 7 or 8, but still: P When I then my stuff was on the tape was laid open to me that my cottage cheese, on the side , and whom you looked closely you could see that he already moldy .... When I pointed out to the cashier, I earned as a thanks pejorative views, and a snotty "What can I ensure`? Hättse but let him on the shelf, "What a cheek! When I then " äääähm " stammered, still dumbfounded by this impertinence, the woman reached behind me in line for a "Now they take it that Quark, can not yet tackle sell them moldy things and then not take back! " Then got the cashier head a high Red and took the cheese again without words from the tape.
arrived home, I had also tired of the pizza and the iced tea, well, super.

always interesting how adults behave just disrespectful of the younger generation, I can do it, too appropriate behavior to create the day, and it's probably not too much expected to stay friendly, or?

Have you also experienced something before??

your Jani : -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment