Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Is The Stick In Veyron

By cuddly cats, guardian angels and Co. [Tip + Guest Post]

Hellooooo =)

I made hab grad in Rossmann a discovery that I now my bad-doctor humor
has driven
.





In Ross, there are currently Got2b ALL products from Schwarzkopf for only 1.99!
course I immediately struck me and the highlight of styling spray, the guardian angel heat spray and the two cuddly cat products caught and pay for only 6 € instead of the normal 18 €: D
Since I unfortunately do not know how long the remains reduced even so extreme I want to tell you, of course, immediately knowing that you still can make such a bargain and I'm home, as ne cat jumped on the computer.

your total spring-tempered
Jani: -*

PS: I've also seen that quite a lot of shower gels "Fa "are set from 2 € to 1 € down, and if I have not fallen for me smiled at me in the baby section some red labels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment