Friday, February 18, 2011

Recessed Hdmi Cable Outlet

Balea trend it up dry shampoo [Review + Guest Post]

Hallööchen =)

After the Balea dry shampoo, which I in 4 weeks DM have bought, have been extensively tested I write to you but now even a review.


Balea promises at a price of 2.49.

- Eliminates odors Party -> Can I say unfortunately, nothing can, but I think that the smell the smell Party to its knees forces : - /

- Perfect basis for stylings -> Not really :-(

- Cleans without water -> Not really :-(

In spray can be 200 ml let's see how Long enough for me so ...

However, I would not know that it killed is dry shampoo , I would have alone taken never because it does with the green and the black already Male very acts.

Before applying you should brush your hair and shake the can.

is then the shampoo from about 20 cm from streak applied by strand, then with a towel and then rubbed thoroughly brushed out. If residues remain should we remove them with the hair dryer, in my case, however, was not necessary.

Well, when applied to an ugly white layer laid on the hair, which looked as if I had fallen straight through the worst snow storm.

rub After she was already partly disappeared again, and after brushing, she was very concerned way although I have was that the dust is visible on my dark hair.

The hair looks really good, but feel somehow of dusty light, which bothers me not because I'm not the type of me the whole time his hands in his hair running around, I'd prefer to let the over the others ;-)

The chemical smell and it smells very for hair salon, which has unfortunately not on the hair changes.

If men want to wear open the hair after use, I can recommend it really, but if you try it, like me, is a braid will bind to notice that it looks slightly greased so that I can open, despite the uncomfortable sleeping waves had, therefore, not an effective substitute for washing your hair wet, and I will tonight when showering not to come to me the hair "again" to wash.

I think it is always for the morning before school, sometimes fast fresh Really good product but want to really clean the hair rather nothing.

ye the Shampoo already tried?

your Janii : -*

0 comments:

Post a Comment