Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Right Way To Break In A Akadema Glove

Primark Shopping Haul from 2/19/2011

Hello my friends, was
today for the first time in Primark in Bremen and I'm glad I was right there early! Because when I was was held at the box office business ever fuller and fuller and I was happy to be out front of the largest assault. ;)
to speak but without much around it, I would like to introduce to you, to my little shopping ~ the prices I write under the pictures:)

Handbag - Taupe - 11 €

hot pants - black - 11 €

Purse - Taupe - 4 €

belt - plain black - 2 €

sunglasses - 3 €

Overkneesöckchen with bows - 2.50 €

pearl earrings - 1.50 € / / pearl bracelets 1.50 € / / rings every 3 €

Soooo that was my small purchase : D
What do you think of the things? Do you like Primark and you may be there more often?

dearest greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment