Monday, February 28, 2011

Female Strippers Movies

[FOTD] 02/28/2011

Hello dear ones,
today there is again a FOTD of me:)
I thought that today I could again wear my Circle Lenses and I had the idea of a Kawaii stylings , how it actually only Asian knows ^ - ^ I've used for the look today very delicate and girlish colors like peach and pink, which also fit well into spring. However, exist for me only one type of weakened version of it, because I had no False Lashes at hand which actually belong necessarily to such a kawaii Asian styling ...

Oh ~ I had to make the images due to lighting conditions the way, with flash:) Do not be put off ^ - ^

Sorry, you can see not the golden glow of eye shadow> as good ;. \u0026lt;

Products used: FACE
● Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 21
● Catrice Mineral Compact Powder in 120 Pastel Beige
● Catrice Nude Shimmer Rouge Sensation LE in Color 01 Coral Pink
● Moonlight Essence Collection Shimmerpowder

EYES:
● ● Manhattan Eyeshadowbase
Alverde eyebrow pencil Blonde
● Agnes b. Mono bull in the paint Rose - Gold - Plum
● MAC Fluidline Geleyeliner in Black Track
● Artdeco Lash Sensation Mascara
● Artdeco All In One Mascara

LIPS:
● NYX Round Lipstick in the color Rose Bud

How do you like the Face Of The Day? What do you say to the more spring-like, delicate colors? :) And you
find the contact lenses well or rather scary? xD
dearest greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment