Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ecezma Pathces Images Toddlers

DIY: Circle Scarf

Hallöchen!

Today I have a very simple do-it-yourself for you:) Maybe it's any news for you, but I think the idea that great, I thought I should not know where it is not withheld;)

It's about a Circle Scarf self.

It works like this:

You only need two things: A cotton T-shirt in the color of your choice. Best is one without pressure and in a large size (I used a men's shirt in XL). And a pair of scissors.


you cut the shirt off just below the sleeve.
And cuts out the labels.


Do you like if you, you can also cut the bottom of this self-made / used look is further enhanced. I have it but left. To simply take the two ends slightly turn inwards and draped around the neck.



The side seams have to try around a bit and pull handle, but I find that not all that bad. (There are but I also believe Shirts without side seams, or) You can wear the scarf, or simply double:) As an eye catcher, I then turn made another two brooches. Hackel A flower and a rhinestone flower.



I especially like the double version:) You could also make several smaller scarves out of a shirt and then wear different colors combined ...
Extremely cheap and easy, and above all, one can easily hernehmen his favorite color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment