Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Is The Use Of Vitamin E Capsule On Face

Thick Sorry [thread]

Hello my friends!

I just wanted to report modest short and say that now I'll post again next week. Today I was at a funeral and even though I have been for 2 weeks knows that she is dead, I really realize it until today. I'm also sorry if I give you now here to texts, but it just got to get out easily. I hope you understand this
Well, repays me has become clear until they really do not and will not come back. Why has it taken so long I do not know. It was the hope och fibrillation in me was all a bad dream.
Again sorry for the bla bla but I wanted to write not just that I have no time for the next few days or so, you know I think also there but now I'm very honest and everything else for me would have been a lie.
Who died?
A very good friend of mine.
Well, before I give you now continue their ears full cry I wish you a nice weekend and hope that I have torn up this post with any wound, any hope for your understanding.
But I will be posting the content the Janiii make them definitely.


RIP Monika K. I will never forget you!


Kind regards & a nice weekend
your Nisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment