Thursday, February 10, 2011

Green Workstation Desk

thanks for the congratulations and gifts

Hello dear ones,
some of you will even know I had a birthday yesterday and I wanted again to thank the lovely people who yesterday have thought of me. And thanks as a blogger? Of course, with a post:) I would also like to show you some gifts that I received yesterday ~ so you can adjust it to you, of which beauty products you will read the next time something on the blog. ;)

From the great girls from my old class, I got a sweet little picture of. All together on one image ♥ This surely will find a place in my apartment. : D Thank you ~ I just got!
______________________________________________________________


From my treasure I have a MAC 15s blank range and Refills Vex Club & get. *-* Now I'm probably also fall to the MAC madness:) I just got like a little kid ^ - ^
Also, my treasure cooked the day for me, rinsed, and so on ~ what women want more? ♥
______________________________________________________________


The pretty Samira has also thought me and send me a small package, about which I was happy mad. She knew that I wanted to have the MAC 15s range, and therefore gave me before the refill Nocturnell and some candy for free! You're just mad sweet ~ thank you!
______________________________________________________________

My mouse Steffi has also sent me a little surprise package. All of it has secretly been planning with my friend ^ - ^ gift she gave me an Agnes B. Mono Eyeshadow bull, a NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Pigment and Make Up Factory nail polish. *-* Dankeschööön! I have tried to paint directly! XD ______________________________________________________________

from my dad and my sister ~ I got money you know is not so with care and I just wanted to give her anything wrong;)
______________________________________________________________

Are there things that you like to see in a review want to? Write me in the comments if something particularly appeals to you:) Best wishes
Sandy

PS:
I do not want this post to be misinterpreted. Specifying I would certainly not with the gifts ~ I was just wondering what I have because now so get in gifts and I absolutely wanted to again thank the above persons, I was really looking forward ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment