Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cubefield 2 Smalest Screan

Review: Goodbye bebe make-up

hallöchen,

Goodbye I have the make-up moisturizer from bebe (in the version "light") tested and here are the review:

"The skin should be maintained smooth and hydrated. Mineral pigments make the complexion even and give a touch of color, matched to skin tone (2 shades - light + dark) "


first ingredients: **
(Aqua, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, isononyl. Isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, Olus Oil, Oleth-10, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Sarch, Isohexydecane, PEG-12 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol, Buntyrospermum Parkii Butter, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Candelilla Cera, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Stearaeth-20, Isodeceth-6, Polysorbate 60, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Simethicone, Mica, Alumina, Silica , Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryoyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aluminum Stearate , Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA , phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone , Parfum, CI 77492, CI 77891 , CI 77491, CI 77499)

> only 17 of 31 (!) materials are considered advisable ( more information about ingredients )
> 9 as a limited, less than 3 and 2, not recommended
> a lot PEG-based materials, silicones and preservatives

second Application: *****
The cream has a rather liquid consistency, can be distributed well and blind. The opacity is very low, thus fit for me and the light shade (which I minded look is too dark). She pulls a fast, leaves no film, but a slight.

third Score: ***
The opacity is as said, very low and thus the "browning effect" (too dark tone would certainly look funny too). But I would say that the complexion looks fresher and more even. What bothers me a little glimmer of the particles (which are nowhere mentioned). They are very fine, but they shine in bright sunlight too strong for me (they are about the same as in the Holidayskin cream not only gold but silver). To Pflegewirkugng I can not say anything because I felt the cream daily use, skin is smooth at any rate (so are plenty of silicone in it).

4th Price :****
The tube with 40ml costs about 4.50 €.

5th Total: **
Had no idea I would be the cream completely satisfied. However, I think the coverage would not satisfy most. For oily skin it is (+ shimmer gloss) I think nothing, even I always use a transparent powder to the slight.
I would not buy more again or recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment