Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is There A Texting Device Only

[Review] Catrice Flora Lista LE

Hello dear ones,
did yesterday and today I look at the flora Catrice Lista LE here viewed in Ihrplatz accurate and wanted to show you in this review, once the products and the corresponding swatches. :)


When Flora Lista LE is just around the spring of Catrice LE, which has many pastel and bright colors. Even the floral design fits super related to the LE and like it very much! : D
___________________________________________________________________

The Green was below the other 4 colors geswatcht because my hand is too small x'D

The Shadow I liked this time, unfortunately not as good as the previous Catrice LE's.
While the two shimmering eye shadows (top right ) are very well pigmented and could have just put the 3 matte eye shadows a rather disappointing pigmentation. Only by repeated layers I was able to build the matte colors like on Swatch photo. They also tend to act quickly spotted. But I can not beureilen how they behave on a base, since the images were all made in the business;)
by the percolation ago, they are all relatively soft and buttery ~ tend also to crumble.
A buy recommendation here from me just for the shimmering eye shadow!
___________________________________________________________________

Only the half light pink / / Both halves together / / Only half the apricot color border

The Duo Blush was yes by many as the must-have product of the flora Lista LE ", and so of course I had him look even more closely. Although my individual Although well-liked colors are well pigmented and certainly great for the summer could not hit me the Duo Blush socks off. The colors are simply not unusual for me and I have similar colors already in my home, so the Blush has remained in the stands.
Should the colors as you have not yet looked at him you definitely at times, because of the quality Blush of her is quite convincing!

___________________________________________________________________


The lipstick the LE has me - and many other girls out there - made at first glance quite puzzling. This is a golden lipstick effect, which is to provide a kind of metallic sheen on the lips or to any other lipstick. You can build it well and achieve both a very subtle and striking, bright golden result. I can imagine that he was discreetly applied as a kind of 'Glos substitute' could use, if you prefer the consistency of lipstick. For me it was definitely nothing and I think that this lipstick is absolutely a matter of taste. A must-have is definitely not.
___________________________________________________________________

The lip glosses I unfortunately forgot to take pictures in more detail. They appear in 3 very pastel and glittery colors, and are in my view, not on the lips are very opaque. I guess that can be applied, the colors indistinguishable. ;)
However, I can appreciate the whole thing, because no test was available.
___________________________________________________________________

The Eyeliner Pencil for me was I think somehow the least interesting product of the LE. : D There is description of the manufacturer a shimmering, white be Eyelinerstift that can bring the eyes to radiation. If I'm honest you get in most standard sets of sufficient shimmering, white eyeliner, so you must not access this file.
As the Eyeliner Pencil is terms of quality, unfortunately I can not judge, because no test was available. ;)
___________________________________________________________________
The Nail Polish were in 4 different shades, which I bought myself 2) swatches additonally tonight! I can tell already times, that I liked all the colors have, but there are no unique colors that you would find so never again! ;)
were of the quality of her convince me my two colors perfect, because they have a good coverage, apply to super could easily and quickly dried are
If you like the colors here, so to does.! : D
___________________________________________________________________

Conclusion:
In itself, the flora Lista a beautiful and harmonious Spring LE Catrice. I would have certainly bought the Duo Blush and shimmering eye shadows if I do not already have similar products at home. On the quality I could convince her nail polish and the Duo Blush most and in the products it would definitely give me, therefore, a buy rating. Otherwise, I
would be glad if Catrice produced at the next LE something higher quality eye shadow. ; D

Prices:
Eyeshadow - 2.79 €
Eyeliner Pencil - 1.79 €
Lipgloss - 3,79 €
Lipstick - 3,99 €
Blush Duo - 3,99 €
Nail Polish - 2, € 49

Do you have the LE already seen and what you bought? If so what?
you vote for the products in line with my impressions, or are there points where you would agree with me at all?

dearest greetings
Sandy


0 comments:

Post a Comment