Monday, February 28, 2011

Preparation H For Dog

DAY: my backups

I was tagged by Pinkleoley . I should show my backups:) However, I must
say that I am very cautious in this regard ... Most of the things I need anyway to not. For which I use often, I think to myself that I will be sure to find something similar later. Accordingly, I have a few backups, but here are it:

> p2 Color victim - elegant
A wonderful, but for everyday use special paint color.

> Catrice Oceana - Ocean sunrise
a nice summer, quite natural lip gloss.

> alverde Aqua Pearl Day Fluid
Have I loved and bought 3 tubes at the time when it came out of the range. Meanwhile, I have unfortunately used up almost everything.


There are two things I would have liked to have more but in hindsight:

> essence Into the wild - Zulu
The most wonderful light taupe I know of.

> Catrice Nude sensation Duokajal
The bright side is simply the perfect stimulant and very versatile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment