Friday, February 25, 2011

Comeback For Foureyes

Day Dream [Review] + [Swatches] Agnes b. Mono Bulle - Rosé - Gold - Plum

Hello my friends, today I want you to
Agnes b. Mono Eyeshadow in the color of bull Rose - Plum imagine that I got from the sweet Steffi Birthday - Gold! :)

is The Bull it is a mono eye shadow of the light reflex b. series of Agnes.
There is in this series above all iridescent and shimmering eye shadows are the bull mono eye shadow so well known and popular and I wanted to ever have one of these eye shadow. ;)

The color Rose - Gold - Plum is my opinion, more of a peach tone quality with a beautiful, golden glow. ♥
The photos show, unfortunately, not how pretty the color really is ~ in reality it seems to me to my perfect spring and summer shade 2011)


Positives: Good pigmentation
● ●
pleasant, soft consistency does not crumble
~ ● Beautiful spring and summer color:)
● Special color, in the to the shimmering effect can see really well
● Keeps with base all day
● Can also be used as Blush misuse can

Negatives:
● Only available on the Internet ccbparis.de

Conclusion:
my view is the Rose - Gold - Plum of Agnes b. a really nice eye shadow. He is absolutely satisfactory quality and I have to complain to him nothing;) Solely the Pflaumeton I can not find it in the eyeshadow: D

How do you like the Agnes b. Mono bull? It also has what? :) And
how do you like the item featured color?

dearest greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment