Thursday, February 24, 2011

Canadian High School Basketball Prospects 2010

Active p2 Pro White Power [Review]


Hello!

I have recently got the p2 Pro White Active Power. This is to actively remove discoloration.



But first to the basic data.
To my shame I must confess that I do not remember the price because I already threw away the receipt hab. But I think he is hovering around two euros. In the vial, 10 ml mentioned and it is 12 months. A detailed 'Ingredients list', there is unfortunately not on the bottle.

The White Active Power is a milky liquid , almost is odorless. You really have a taste straight from the bottle to even smell anything.

says the p2:
bleaching gel with grapfruit - and citrus extract stained for active whitening natural nails. Apply with a brush and rub in a few seconds. Hydrogen peroxide.

My nails are not discolored really bad because I can always Basecoat use, but a slight yellow haze seen yet.

result
it brings what? No! At least not with me. I just kept to the specifications, the whole procedure even repeated a second time and it makes for a longer time to act, but it was to see no difference.

Definitely no need to buy product for me.

I would like to know if you have tested the Pro Active White Power already and whether it has brought something with you or do you have other tips for discolored nails?

Love, Coladewe

0 comments:

Post a Comment