Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Can I Use To Masterbait

[Info] German NYX Online Shop

Hello dear ones,
I found just by chance at the new NYX Germany Facebook page and what do I see? As of this evening is finally an official NYX Online Shop for Germany to be opened.

I already was a peek into the shop to throw because he does not at first,''was blocked, but the shop from 23 clock should really be accessible to everyone at the following address:


Fortunately I was able to advance just a quick look at the products you catch it or even a couple of products on which I was quick enough to see the prices:)
All information and is not guaranteed! I have the page only in the "test run''looked short!

● Single Eyeshadows: 6,95 €
● Black Label Lipsticks: 9,95 €
● Nail Polish: 7,95 €
● Jumbo Eyeshadowpencils: 6 € (I have € 5.95 in the head , although I am not sure!)

The shipping cost is € 3.95 within Germany and from an order from 25 € to the Online Shop I think free shipping within Germany!

Update: On the German
NYX Facebook page has just given also announced that NYX will move in the next few days across Germany back to the Douglas branch ~ to the new prices!

What do you say to the new prices?
I find them much better than the Douglas-exorbitant prices. With the American prices of the shop, however, can (obviously) can not keep up.

Greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment