Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cruisy Gay Spots Near Baltimore Md

Lecker Lisa


What a surprise, even at the 2 Lisa project this year, I've got a commitment, and now I can test fit of rice milk rice.

With tear-fit, simply delicious' rice pudding is very easy now: 200 give ml milk to gently pre-cooked short-grain rice in the bag, heat half minutes stir in the microwave, and finished 2-3 servings (450 g) soft- creamy rice pudding.
is just minutes from gently vorgegartem short grain rice and a little fresh milk is a wonderfully creamy, savory rice pudding, which guarantees every possible!

Well I'm excited, we like to eat rice once, and usually succeeds in really not too thick, too thin, burnt ..... so I'm now really excited. Here is my last attempt, which was rice soup bääähhhhh.


So I'm looking forward to the delicious Lisa project

0 comments:

Post a Comment