Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Sims 2 Bodybuilder

[EOTD] 02/03/2011

Hello my friends, today I want
imagine an AMU, which I have with most of the previously presented p2 Color Fusion Eye Palette makeup.

for the AMU I only used the included greens and drawn with the included brush and black eyeshadow to eyeliner. All the colors I applied it wet and was really surprised how easy the colors despite the wet application can be blind:)


Products Used:
● Manhattan Eyeshadowbase
● p2 Color Fusion Eye in the color palette Think about turquoise!
● Catrice Allround Mascara


As you can see I've used only 3 different products and the AMU is therefore nachzuschminken super easy:)
How do you like for the AMU? Pretty or the total green-overkill? : D

dearest greetings
Sandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment