Tuesday, March 1, 2011

5 Month Old Has A Cough

SHATLER cocktails




SHATLER held at the time an action for bloggers, where you can test two cocktails of your choice.


power but also, I believe, nor can I apply for it. HERE go.
Well the package arrived with my desire Cocktails Pina Colada and Singapore Slash and two great cocktail glasses.


The SHATLER's Singapore Sling adapted the original recipe and bring the cocktail to the present. The mixture of gin, cherry, pineapple and lemon pleased with her
tart, fruity Taste great popularity.


The mix of rum, pineapple and coconut, the SHATLER's makes it a Piña Colada
sweet and fruity cocktail that will take you on a short vacation in the Caribbean


The preparation is so simple:


Just crushed ice into a glass (400ml size), fill SHATLER's Cocktail Shake thoroughly open packaging, pour, decorate and serve any. conjures in just four steps you to have to stand on its own or guests without even cocktails for hours at the Shaker and the selection at SHATLER can REALLY let


And how it tastes? ;
Very good, the cocktails both the original are very close, although I find, however, that the cocktails are a bit too heavy on alcohol, especially with the Pina Colada but the rum is a little too obvious what the overall positive taste experience but does not detract.
the Singapore Sling was my turn personally track sweet, but still delicious, more than a large party glass I would not want to drink.


the cocktails are priced absolutely fine with around 3 € per can, I order such a cocktail on my business trips in the hotel, I'm fast at 7 to 8 € and the cocktails here sometimes not even even half as good taste. So all in all a good thing and absolutely suitable for party!

0 comments:

Post a Comment