Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hindi Wedding Invitation Wording Funny

Essie Spring Collection

Hello!

Sometimes it pays to be a pain . Why? Because one of the best friend so much can get on your nerves, that they no longer stand in front of the PC and stuck what to order overseas, which does not yet exist in Germany. And has my unique, wonderful, unsurpassed me the best friend MiniCube the essie Spring Collection ordered. will probably only because because they do not always run with me Douglas .

So, enough talk, here are the pictures:

Coat Azure , Topless & Barefoot , Nice is Nice and French Affair .

Coat
Azure and Nice is Nice are my personal favorites.
unfortunately I do not know when the collection is finally in Germany. She was ever in there with Douglas online, by pointing out that the Colors soon in Shop there, but now there's nothing more to see. I will keep my eyes open but more.

Love, Coladewe

0 comments:

Post a Comment