Friday, March 4, 2011

Salaries Of Sportscenter Anchor

Keen Bags

After I had just disposed of ancient Backpacks I was not angry that I have played a Keen competition a new backpack and a tour-rounder bag. They came in now and will soon go on trips with me :-) This next week.

Kee n indeed has an incredible range of products: From bags, to shoes and functional clothing, everything for the outdoor area is particularly suitable.

And what's more: When will
KEEN bag collection not only for food (recycled polyester), the metal parts (recycled Of aluminum cans, etc.) or the bottom of the bag (rubber soles), recycled materials used, but also in the Shell: The unique design of the supply recycled shoulder bags, colorful polyester and nylon production in the remains of the Keen-production facilities. They are not only durable and lightweight, but also make each bag unique - because each print is different. So you always unique. My bag is very funny, as is really multi-colored mess, but in a perfect system of order inside.

class if they are companies doing about sustainability, so the Environmental protection efforts in production. And very happy, that I now have such a great luggage, whose purchase I could save myself now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment