Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fantasy Baseball Salary Cap Espn

Rock the Ballet

Hello!

I do the same on the way to a performance of Rock the Ballet in Dusseldorf and wanted to show you just how I am going today to Ballet.


The eyes have I left quite plain. Just an eyeliner and mascara on the lashes. And yes, I know that he does not eyeliner is perfect, but believe me, is as close as you can see him now see him no one else. The flaws are so strike anyone.


The lips are very dark for the Supreme Sheen Lipstick Good to be bathroom of MAC. The LE came out yesterday and I also wanted to have it.


At nails I have to match the lips of a very dark red, and although Masquerade Belle of essie .

So it's all kept very classic.

I wish you a pleasant evening and hope you sneezed him the way I think.

Love, Coladewe

0 comments:

Post a Comment