Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stacte Incense For Sale

Haul: 25% Bargain

huhu,

after for ages yesterday I was again in the Ross man, because there were 25% and Others on Manhattan, Maybelline and Alterra:) The opportunity I have used to time to buy a few things I wanted to test longer:

> Manhattan Eyeshadow Trio - Rosewood Effects - 95C/96K/95Z - 3,71 €
> Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer Cover - 4, 46 € / 5ml
> Alterra Handcre, pomegranate and aloe vera e - 1,46 € / 75ml
> Alterra peeling cream peach - 1,46 € / 50ml
> Alterra Shower Cream Orange & Vanilla - 1,08 € / 250ml


The Rosewood Trio I already languish forever, which had just now even his. On the concealer I'm very excited. So far I've really always had the WakeUp of Manhattan (and also used it on). However, I was surprised that the lighter the shade number 02 ...
The London Calling lakes of Manhattan were, of course, already gone: (I would have liked the turquoise ...

I'm big fan Alverde Alterra and I find it very interesting in fact, However, the products have a very own extremely fruity, sweet smell (which I've tested) have. The hand cream has just the smell, but I think that I'm clear. The scrub smells very pleasant, almost same as the Alverde peach-peeling. And the shower gel smells nice to orange and a little "creamy".

0 comments:

Post a Comment