Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dune Buggy In Calgary

Shock Waves by Wella

I received three of Wella hair styling products with ultra-strong hold for a custom hair styling. The two gels for the Wet Look and Strubbel get my husband, who also puts enormous value on hair styling and hair gel generally used. The hair lacquer but I still keep themselves every day I use hair spray because otherwise combined artificially pure drop my twisted locks very quickly, so I do whatever the version for the extra strong hold and I've promised a lot of Shock Waves.


So, as always, from the roots of sprayed and then fogged the entire hair all around. It smells slightly sweet and the spray is very light and not as wide spread as other hair sprays. Then I turned
, however, that diminishes the grip in my hair after some time. To me this hair spray is definitely too weak. So first promise "long-lasting and ultra strong hold" is ever gone.
But the other promises to keep. For it is easily washed out and brush out easily.
glued it also not a bit. The gloss is in any case, after spraying it, I like it.


I'm going to rebuy the product but not yet, but the hold was unfortunately too short and had just not the promised long-term effect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment