Tuesday, March 1, 2011

. Fessée Sur Le Jeans

months Janiiii Hits [+ favorite guest post]

halloooooooo =)

This month I was on the Nisi drum asked but to take over the favorite, and do I then fast times;) are


So they:

- The Bebe Skin Care because my skin just wont meeega great .. More, they smell so good ... slightly peach
- Balea peach shampoo and conditioner, my hair because the shampoo is just well tolerated and it smells sooo nice peach
- My Bebe-young-care shower gel because it's gentle to the total face and body.
- The Pussycat anti-frizz lotion, but it is only to come so late, it has been essential for the rest of the month
- Carmex -lip balm, of course grade today will not be photographed, and is missing
- Balea Oriental Secret + deodorant because lovebirds firm's smells good;)
- the Kiko Lipstick No.11 Just a wonderful wonderful life color and the echoes is also good
- the Kiko Eye Shadow No. 10 Because the eye shadow is the best I own and have used it quite often this month.
- Perfume "Heat" by Beyoncé's because suuuper smells delicious and I have worn this month's almost exclusively.
- The Essence make-up remover that has me all month to accompany true.


last but here comes my favorite song of the month:

Rammstein - Do not die before I do




And a tip for you: Hunger Games, a British book. A detailed post will's certainly about it, if you this interested ...


Best regards
Janiiiiiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment