Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Long Take Omeprazole?

Haul: Catrice Eyeshadow & p2 paint

huhu,

I'm sorry that I currently offer nothing except Hauls;) well, now I have too little time ... Nevertheless, I occasionally manage to time in one or another drug store to look. I would like the blush on the flora of Catrice Lista LE because it is completely dull. Unfortunately, it was already gone. However, one of a very similar eye shadow color, as one half of the Blushes, and so I thought maybe the tuts ...

> Catrice Absolute Eye Color - 050 The Noble Knights - 2.79 € / 2.5 g
> Catrice Absolute Eye Color -130 Sitting On A Volcano - 2.79 € / 2 , 5g
> Catrice Flora Lista LE-Coral's Enchanted Garden - € 2.79 / 2.5 g
> p2Color victim - 580 funky - € 1.55 / 8ml

I am a girl coal
The noble knights

So far, I must say that I am not the eye shadow Catrice adore so much as I had expected after numerous accolades Blogger. The pigmentation appears to me not outstanding, especially the LE-eye shadow is very weak in the chest. The other two are slightly duochrome, maybe they look a bit sheer.
One of the new coating could also p2, the essence range was not given to: ("Funky" is a beautiful dark turquoise or light petroleum, and thus not too bright, but somehow I find spring-like:)

funky & Coral's Enchanted Garden


0 comments:

Post a Comment