Monday, January 31, 2011

Patch Do Mount&blade 1011

Review: alverde hair tip fluid Traube Avocado

hey,

I used the repair hair tips fluid of alverde with grape and avocado now for a while and now I have even written my views on the :

"It should provide moisture and maintain brittle hair ends, smooth and strong."

first Ingredients: *****
(Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Isoamyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitis Vinifera (Seed Oil), Persea Gratissima (Oil), Glyceryl caprylate, perfume, p-Anisic Acid, Carrageenan, Linalool, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral)
> 19 are of 19 substances as recommended ( source )

second Application: *****
The fluid is in a convenient pump dispenser and can therefore dispense good. I use it after about every 2 Shampooing to towel dry hair. I used 2-3 pump applications for my tips and lengths and spread it with my hands. It is quite smooth and spreads easily. It smells pleasantly fresh.


third Score: ***
complained, the fluid does not stick or my hair. Proper care action but I can not swear to it.

4th Price: ***
the vial with 30ml costs € 2.45.

5th Overall: ***
My thing is that it is not, I would rather recommend a treatment to use. Anyone looking for a very easy care, it may even try again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment