Thursday, January 27, 2011

Gm/l: 15252034 Programming

Review: Lavera Kornblumen-Shampoo

huhu,

here the review of my current shampoo, the Cornflower Shampoo by Lavera :

"The shampoo is designed to solve dandruff and prevent new growth, it will calm the scalp. and gentle care. "

first Ingredients: *****
(Aqua, Sodium Cocosulfate , Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauroyl Sarcosine, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Centaurea cyanus, Salvia Officinalis, Melia Azadirachta, Rosmarinus officinalis, Maris Sal, Hamamelis virginiana, Mentha Piperita , Ascophyllum (Extract), Sapindus Trifolantus (Fruit Extract), Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycol Distearate, Alcohol, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol)
> are 21 of 23 substances as recommended ( source )
> as one and not as a less desirable
> vegan
> pH: 5.0 to 5.5 (according to the manufacturer )

second Application: *****
The shampoo smells pleasant, fresh-kräutrig. It spreads easily and foams pretty good (very different from the alverde shampoos).

third Score: ****
It cleans my hair very well, the scaling has prevented it by me, however, at the most reduced. I like the effect still pretty good because my hair is very nice fluffy (after drying), feeling cared for and grease slow down after.

4th Value for money: ****
The 250ml bottle costs about 6 €.

5th Overall: ****
I like the feel of hair after washing it very much. I love that it lathers really what I miss sometimes in NK. Unfortunately it did not help to shed my winter -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment