Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Do I Darken My Louis Vuitton Purse Leather

sun protection in winter

have surprisingly I get a padded envelope with a request to test the product einens reputable manufacturer. Question mark. ?????? I can not remember to have promoted me somewhere where I was not told who the manufacturer and the sender is also seen non-t. to recognize was that the envelope came from Switzerland.

A little clarity then brought an email today, in the accompanying letter was repeated and the sender but the word JUVENA appeared.


Juvena belongs to me in a classic about the premium range, so products that I like to let me pay once. Immediately after the opening of the tube is one of the typical counter Juvena fragrance that is hard to describe. The fragrance is light fresh but not intrusive, very discreet, yet somehow slightly perfumed. (I often times trial at Douglas, so this assessment).

The cream is not too tight or liquid that has just the right consistency. This is delicate schmelzig. The cream is super fast, the skin is not stressed and you just feel cared top. Too bad that I could not perform the test in the summer. I can now also because of the gloomy and cloudy weather did not assess whether they are also against UVA / UVB rays.

Anyway, now I am happy about this first unexpected surprise. Is there anyone else here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment