Friday, January 14, 2011

Meclizine Dizzy Ear Infection

Nivea

last few weeks there is the care of Nivea series "pure & natural" had. Nivea searched this 3000 tester and middle most I can. We test the Nivea Visage Pure & Natural Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream and Nivea Pure & Natural Body Milk. Yesterday, the package arrive to me.


promise Nivea cream in the face following : donates

• 24 intensive moisture and maintains the natural balance of skin
• nourishes the skin supple and fresh
• Your complexion shows immediately be natural healthy glow "

The Body Milk is promised
With 95% natural origin ingredients, your skin provides moisture - for beautiful skin that feels refreshed.

The test lasts two weeks and I'm going to enjoy the same times as the weekend a real beauty out and try both products. may Nivea has never disappointed me yes, but here I'm just curious if you really notice an improvement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment