Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kates Playgorund Free

I test you want, too? My perfume

lucky I have the new Olay test, because I have received a project commitment, and now my package came in already.



It is the Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Day Care. The package had to try a cream for me and 20 samples.

I would like to let you partake in the test, if you even want to try it. Why are our colleagues and friends? I think my readers will once ran with.

Anyone who wants to here a comment and an email with your address to fraushoushou@freenet.de. As long as the samples are sufficient, I will send it to you like to. He will be joined but also a research map, as you can on the internet shortly announce your impression (optional). Is not essential but would be sure nice for the manufacturer. Short feedback to me would be great too, but even that is not a must. It is supposed to be fun, would be for me still a bissel important for the interview reports.

And here are the most important info about this cream:

Total combined effects Moisturizing Day Cream 7 Anti-aging solutions and also helps with the UVA / UVB protection, preventing premature light-induced skin aging. For a much younger-looking skin.

7 anti-aging effects in the product:
  • visibly reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
  • Provides intensive moisture.
  • Gives a more even complexion.
  • Smooths skin texture for a fresher look.
  • Refines the appearance of pores.
  • protecting the anti-oxidant effect against free radicals.
  • Tightens the skin by moisture.
all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment