Sunday, January 30, 2011

Iron Lotus Blades Of Glory

[Review] + [Swatches] NYX Round Lipstick in the color Doll

hello my pretty:) Today I
ask you again one of my NYX Round Lipsticks ago - the color undzwar Doll.
It this is a very intense, rich and distinctive sound of my opinion, is the perfect blend of red and pink.
Look at yourself in the photos:)


Positives:
● A beautiful color, which is certainly many women
● nice consistency and good wear
● Has a good coverage and can be applied very evenly
● Does not without food or water for about 3 hours
● Dries your lips ● evaporate from
not necessary in the upper lip lines ~ no Lipliner

Negatives:
● Currently not available in Germany

Update: is
Since 03/02/2011 NYX in the German online shop http:// nyx-cosmetics.tradoria-shop.de / available. There is still no Round Lipsticks, but is it possible that they will be added over time and the range is;)

Conclusion:
NYX Round Lipstick The Doll is a really very nice lipstick, which I certainly times will help keep you going out. The paint itself I find extraordinary, because I have not previously had such a great mixture of red and pink have seen:) From me is definitely a buy rating!

you own the Doll? How do you like the color? Would you take something everyday or just for going out?
dearest greetings
Sandy


0 comments:

Post a Comment